Android App Development Classroom Program
ANDROID APP DEVELOPMENT
Android is an open source software which is still growing to new heights as most products look for both web and mobile presence these days. With our Android app development classroom course the students get to learn about the basic concepts of Core Java that is used in Android Development, Software Development Kit (SDK). The course is taught be excellent instructors with years of industry experience in Android development. Students get an extensive knowledge about the unique Android OS architecture, GUI development and how to setup own applications in the Android marketplace. At the completion of the course the students would be able to build, develop and deploy their Android App.
Training Duration: 40 Hours
Pre-requisite: Basic Knowledge of Core Java
Training Module: Download Training Module.
- Chapter 1 – Android – The Big Picture
- Chapter 2 – User Interface Layout & Events
- Chapter 3 – Menus and Dialogs
- Chapter 4 – Data Storage Methods
- Chapter 5 – Notification and Alarms
- Chapter 6 – Telephony
- Chapter 7 – Multimedia
- Chapter 8 – Location and Location Manager
- Chapter 9 – Graphics and Animations
- Chapter 10 – Publishing your App!